Explore Your Options
Explore your options
- Metro Online- trip planner, pass sales, timetables, rideshare info
- Sound Transit- trip planner
- ACCESS Transportation - for people unable to ride a regular Metro bus.
- How to Ride Metro
- Travel Options- find information based on how you travel
- Bus Safety & Tips
- Feet First - a pedestrian advocacy group
- Metro Bike Information- bikes on buses, bicycle lockers at Metro park-and-ride lots, and the King County Bicycling Guidemap
- Pronto Cycle Share - Seattle's bikeshare
- Bicycling in Washington - safety information and commuting tips for bicycle travelers
Questions or Comments?
Improve your health
There are plenty of good reasons leaving your car at home is good for you — and the neighborhood!
- A sedentary lifestyle has the cardiovascular risk equal to smoking 20 cigarettes a day.
- Driving less makes it easier to breathe! New research even shows that vehicle tire and brake lining wear produce as much air pollution as tailpipe emissions!
- The average adult who starts to take transit to work loses 6 pounds of body fat in the first year.
- The average adult who starts biking to work loses 10 pounds of body fat in the first year.
Other Resources & Downloads/Apps
Puget Sound Traffic Cameras- real-time camera pictures of traffic in key locations.
Transportation Choices- advocacy organization