Just One Trip Details
Community In Motion Home | Program Details | Just One Trip| Eligibility | Partner Programs | Resources | Emergency Ride Home | Car-Free Champions | Español
Ready to Give it a Try?
Starting September 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017 the Community In Motion team is asking people to join in our program to reduce their drive alone trips. If you participated previously and can still reduce your drive-alone trips, please join us! If you cannot reduce your drive alone trips any further, you can become a Car-Free Champion.
Benefits of participating in the program include:
- Personalized trip planning assistance
- Monthly drawings for those who log their non-drive-alone trips
- One Emergency Ride Home credit
- A $25 ORCA card, TranBen voucher, REI card, or AutoZone card upon completion of the pre and post survey and logging your changed trips!
Here's how to get started:
1. Take your enrollment survey now and make a commitment log at least 24 non-drive-alone trips on your RideshareOnline.com calendar and complete your Follow-Up survey no later than May 31, 2017.
Click the logo to take the survey today!
2. Learn more about your city program and travel options.
Depending on where you live or work, you may be eligible to be part of your city’s program in addition to Community In Motion. City programs are ongoing and offer additional rewards and incentives. Learn more by checking out Community In Motion Partner Programs.