CIM Program Details
Community In Motion Home | Program Details | Just One Trip| Eligibility | Partner Programs | Resources | Emergency Ride Home | Car-Free Champions | Español
Community in Motion Program Details
Congestion may be a part of our everyday life in the Puget Sound, but YOU are part of the solution! You can make travel more reliable and create a cleaner environment by decreasing greenhouse gas emissions and reducing traffic in our neighborhoods. The more we make it a habit to leave our cars at home, the bigger the impact we can make.
Past participants in the Community In Motion or In Motion programs are eligible to participate, so long as they can commit to further reducing the amount of drive-alone trips they take. If they cannot further reduce their drive-alone travel (at least eight round trips per month for three months), they can participate in the Car-Free Champions program.
How does it work?
1. Choose to make smarter trips by:
- Sharing the ride in a carpool or vanpool
- Riding the bus, ferry or train
- Bicycling or walking
- Working from home or compressing your work schedule to eliminate a trip altogether
2. Take the enrollment survey by clicking this link.
3. Once you’ve completed the survey, we will send you a welcome email with a link to join RideshareOnline.com and tips on how to log your trips, and how to take advantage of the program benefits.
- $100 Emergency Ride Home credit towards one Uber, Lyft or Taxi ride for qualified emergency rides home from work. Restrictions apply.
- You can also become eligible for rewards and drawings each month when you log your eight non-drive-alone days on your online calendar.
4. Log at least eight days of non-drive-alone travel per month for three months on your online calendar.
- Logging your trips will unlock your follow-up survey after you have logged the required 24 days (at least one non-drive-alone trip taken on a particular day).
5. Take the follow up survey and earn your $25 reward!
Ready to get started? Join now and complete your enrollment survey.