CIM Program Details
Community In Motion Home | Program Details | Just One Trip| Eligibility | Partner Programs | Resources | Emergency Ride Home | Car-Free Champions | Español
Community in Motion Eligibility
Community In Motion Cities
Residents and employees who live or work in King County and are able to further reduce the amount of drive-alone trips they take are eligible to join the Community in Motion program.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Participants must be new to using an alternative to driving alone or have begun within the last three months
- Up to a week after taking the enrollment survey, Community In Motion staff will send participants a link to join the program network and register for the RideshareOnline.com system. Anyone can join the RideshareOnline.com system at any time; the link to join the system can be found at: https://communityinmotion.icarpool.com/en/Login.aspx. The program link will be provided in a separate email to eligible participants.
- Each participant must use his or her own individual email addresses. Because participants will be logging trips in their online accounts, sharing email addresses is not permitted to participate or to earn rewards through this program.
- Participants must be in good standing with RideshareOnline.com and have an active account to be eligible for Community In Motion rewards
- No more than one reward per person, and no more than two participant rewards per household
- Participants are responsible for following all instructions to select their reward choice and for ensuring a correct mailing address is listed in their online user profile at https://communityinmotion.icarpool.com/en/Login.aspx.
- Participants should allow up to six weeks to receive a reward in the mail.
- Continuation of rewards is dependent on the availability of funds. King County Metro may adjust program or incentive details to ensure program efficiency. King County Metro and King County are not responsible for technical failures in entry transmission, or lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due forms.
- Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use recipients’ names, hometowns, and any text submitted for the purposes of promotion on behalf of Community In Motion. King County Metro reserves the right to modify or cancel any part or all of the program at any time.