King County GIS Data Hub
Where we show, explain, and share spatial data
More than 700 GIS data layers and tables are freely available from the following two sites.
- New! Launched in August 2017
- A large and soon-to-be growing subset of popular layers
- Explore, view, download, and map the data
- Our familiar workhorse site
- Contains all 700+ GIS data layers and tables
- Simple file download
To use our GIS data you will need GIS or mapping software.
More King County data
King County's Socrata site where you can access, view, and download any of more than a thousand datasets.
- Elections data
Access downloadable data for elections results.
- Assessments data download
Extracts from the Assessments database available for direct download.
King County Department of Assessments community map and data portal. Includes downloadable data.
- Metro Transit developer resources
Includes a link to Metro's GTFS (general transit feed specification) data files.