Agricultural drainage monitoring
Agricultural Drainage Assistance Program (ADAP)
Pre-project and post-project monitoring is a critical component of the Agricultural Drainage Assistance Program. Monitoring enables us to find what effects the projects and their BMPs have on fish and other wildlife populations, as well as the effectiveness of these efforts to enhance drainage. Both biotic (e.g., fish) and abiotic (temperature, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, pH, and conductivity) are monitored. In addition, the riparian areas are watched closely.
- 1999 Monitoring Report (1,275 kb)
- 2000 Monitoring Report (3,835 kb)
- 2001 Monitoring Report (2,638 kb)
- 2002 Monitoring Report (1.74 Mb)
- 2008 - A Study of Agricultural Drainage in the Puget Sound Lowlands to Determine Practices which Minimize Detrimental Effects on Salmonids: Final Report