King County, Washington
Lake Geneva is situated in the suburbs of South King County between Federal Way and Auburn. A public park is located at its northeastern shore while the rest of the lakeshore is surrounded by woods,private homes and docks. The park has trees and a wetland area with wildlife, a large grassy field and a boat launch (no gas engines), picnic areas/shelter, and children's play area. The lake is stocked with rainbow trout and also has largemouth bass.
Lake Geneva recreation
- Lake Geneva recreation information from King County's Small Lakes Recreation Guide (1.05 Mb)
- Lake Geneva and Lake Geneva Park map
- Directions to Lake Geneva Park at 34429 46th Ave S, Auburn, WA
- Lake Geneva fishing
- Lake Geneva area weather report
- King County Parks
Lake Geneva Lake Management District (LMD)
The Lake Geneva LMD is a special-purpose district tasked to protect water quality and control flooding along the lake shore.
- Lake Geneva Management District
Meeting information for the LMD board including lake monitoring report and stewardship resources.
- Lake Geneva Lake Management District Plan 2016-2025
Ten-year outline of Lake Geneva management goals, objectives, and budget for accomplishing these goals.
Lake Geneva and watershed data
- Watershed area: 198 acres
- Lake surface area: 29 acres
- Maximum depth: 46 feet
- Mean depth: 19 feet
- Lake Geneva water quality data
- Lake Geneva aquatic plant survey, 1994 (11.7 MB)
Lake Geneva drainage area and park location map
Lake Geneva bathymetric contour map
For questions about lakes in King County, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Water and Land Resources Division front desk at 206-477-4800.