King County, Washington
Lake Geneva is situated in the suburbs of South King County between Federal Way and Auburn. A public park is located at its northeastern shore while the rest of the lakeshore is surrounded by woods,private homes and docks. The park has trees and a wetland area with wildlife, a large grassy field and a boat launch (no gas engines), picnic areas/shelter, and children's play area. The lake is stocked with rainbow trout and also has largemouth bass.
Lake Geneva recreation
- Lake Geneva recreation information from King County's Small Lakes Recreation Guide (1.05 Mb)
- Lake Geneva and Lake Geneva Park map
- Directions to Lake Geneva Park at 34429 46th Ave S, Auburn, WA
- Lake Geneva fishing
- Lake Geneva area weather report
- King County Parks
Lake Geneva Lake Management District (LMD)
The Lake Geneva LMD is a special-purpose district tasked to protect water quality and control flooding along the lake shore.
- Lake Geneva Management District
Meeting information for the LMD board including lake monitoring report and stewardship resources.
- Lake Geneva Lake Management District Plan 2016-2025
Ten-year outline of Lake Geneva management goals, objectives, and budget for accomplishing these goals.
Lake Geneva and watershed data
- Watershed area: 198 acres
- Lake surface area: 29 acres
- Maximum depth: 46 feet
- Mean depth: 19 feet
- Lake Geneva water quality data
- Lake Geneva aquatic plant survey, 1994 (11.7 MB)