King County, Washington
Lake Geneva is situated in the suburbs of South King County between Federal Way and Auburn. A public park is located at its northeastern shore while the rest of the lakeshore is surrounded by woods,private homes and docks. The park has trees and a wetland area with wildlife, a large grassy field and a boat launch (no gas engines), picnic areas/shelter, and children's play area. The lake is stocked with rainbow trout and also has largemouth bass.
Lake Geneva recreation
- Lake Geneva recreation information from King County's Small Lakes Recreation Guide (1.05 Mb Acrobat file)
- Lake Geneva and Lake Geneva Park map
- Lake Geneva fishing (external link)
- Lake Geneva area weather report (external link)
- King County Parks
46th Ave S and 344th St Federal Way WA (external)
Lake Geneva Lake Management District (LMD)
The Lake Geneva LMD is a special-purpose district tasked to protect water quality and control flooding along the lake shore.
- Lake Geneva Lake Management District Plan 2016-2025
Ten-year outline of Lake Geneva management goals, objectives, and budget for accomplishing these goals.
- Creation of Lake Geneva Management District
Hearing Examiner report and recommendations, and public comments.
- Lake Geneva Advisory Board Information
- Advisory Board Application Form (Rich Text Format)
Lake Geneva and watershed data
- Watershed area: 198 acres
- Lake surface area: 29 acres
- Maximum depth: 46 feet
- Mean depth: 19 feet
- Lake Geneva water quality data
- Lake Geneva aquatic plant survey, 1994 (11.7 MB pdf)