Conservation Futures (CFT)
Apply for CFT funding to add parks and open spaces in your community.
CFT applications are due Wednesday, March 4, 2020. Materials will be posted early 2020.
In areas with the greatest need for parks and open spaces, CFT funding may be able to cover 100% of the acquisition costs for some projects. Please visit the Match Waiver page for details.
- CFT Application for 2020* (CFT Application 2019)
- Program Schedule for 2020 (CFT Program Schedule 2019)
- CFT Program Manual
- Application Evaluation Criteria
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- Match Waiver information
- CFT Flyer
*The CFT application will be automatically saved as a Microsoft Word document in your Downloads folder.
- Fall 2019: Please attend King County's Parks and Open Spaces Grant Workshops to learn how you can create parks and open spaces where you live. Click here for the schedule.
- Learn how CFT funding can help you buy parks and open spaces for your community at our workshops. The workshop schedule will be posted early 2020.
Please email the CFT Coordinator, Ingrid Lundin, at Ingrid.Lundin@kingcounty.gov.