Skip to main content
King County logo

The following entities are eligible to apply for WaterWorks grant funding:

  • Nonprofit groups including associations, community groups, and 501(C)3 organizations
  • Schools and educational institutions
  • Cities and counties
  • Special purpose districts
  • Tribes

Those not listed here (such as a business) can partner with an organization that is eligible which acts as fiscal sponsor. The fiscal sponsor would sign the grant agreement, submit reports, and receive payments. Partner organizations can divide duties and tasks as appropriate.  

Organizations need an Employer Identification Number (EIN) to apply, see instructions on obtaining an EIN

Login to view or continue your WaterWorks Grant application.
Stay connected

Sign up for email alerts


Elizabeth Loudon

Julia Yen