For those who submitted LOIs, there has been a change in schedule. We will notify you of the status of your application by May 22, and those invited to submit a full grant proposal have a deadline of Thursday, June 13, 5 pm; see Important Dates for more information.
Applications are being accepted for WaterWorks Council-allocated funding until summer 2019. The WaterWorks competitive grant program is not currently accepting new proposals.
Features of the 2019 grant cycle:
- Two-stage application process; all applicants must submit a letter of intent (LOI) to start.
- On-line grant application system; see creating an account.
- Grant amounts are between $20,000 and $250,000; and 10% match is required.
- Summary of 2019 Grant Guidelines here
- Preview the questions on the LOI here
WaterWorks will be accepting Letters of Intent (1st step in application process) from January 4th – March 6th, 2019
Visit Important dates for information on grant cycles.
- To explore whether your project might be a good candidate for WaterWorks, check Eligibility
- Review Funded projects
- To better understand one of the key criteria, review WTD’s regional water quality responsibilities
- Evaluation criteria outlines how proposals are assessed and scored
- Funding policies covers common questions for applicants such as match and overhead costs, as well as policies for recipients such as reporting requirements and amendments
- Contact staff to discuss your proposal ideas
- Resources includes information on other funding sources, equity and social justice, green stormwater, and other planning tools