Renting a room or area
The Brightwater Center features meeting areas for community groups, conferences, weddings and other special events.
The Center has a large meeting space that accommodates up to 260 people, which can also be broken down into three smaller configurations. The site includes rentable patios and lawn areas for outdoor events. Rentals include use of the Center exhibit hall, kitchen, tables, chairs and all audio visual equipment. Tour our LEED Platinum buildings and image how your next event can use this space.
View photos .
Take a tour
Below is a summary of rooms/areas for rent and rate schedule. For more details, view:
- Rental information packet
- Frequently asked questions
- Kitchen use and catering information
- Brightwater Center floor plan
Payment is due at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover over the phone. Payment with check or cash will need to be paid directly to the payment processing center located in Renton, WA. Bookings are first-come, first-served and your booking is not considered final until full payment is received. There are different fees for different areas of the community center along with various fees for different activities.
|Rooms for rent||Square feet||Capacity|
|Classroom or Laboratory Room||1,430||72|
|North Meeting Room||650||43|
|South Meeting Room||650||43|
|Community Room + Hearth Room||2,600||174|
|Combined 3 (North, South, Community)||3,900||260|
The combined 3 meeting rooms (North, South, and Community) have a maximum capacity of 260 people.
|Seated in chairs with room for tables on sides/front of room||260|
|Seated at tables (25 tables x 8 per table) with ise of the stage and large projector screen||200|
Government agencies & nonprofits
|Classroom or Laboratory Room||$44/hour||$17/hour|
|North or South Meeting Room||$44/hour||$17/hour|
|Community Room + Hearth Room||$132/hour||$33/hour|
|Combined (North, South, Community)||$220/hour||$66/hour|
|Patio Area (North or South)||$33/hour||$11/hour|
|Lawn Area (North or South)||$33/hour||$11/hour|
|Natural Area, including use of trails||$33/hour||$11/hour|
|Wedding event INDOOR (North, South, Community)||$2,200, plus
|Wedding event OUTDOOR (North Patio, North Lawn)||$440, plus
|Event staff for after hours events (outside of hours M-F, 8am-5pm)||$25/hour||$25/hour|
|Note: Kitchen, Exhibit Hall, offices and storage are not available for rental. Kitchen use is included in all rentals as well as use of audio/visual room equipment.|
- Event host is a government agency or 501(c)(3) nonprofit in King or Snohomish County
- Event is advertised and open to the public
- Event provides a service to the general public (not just to members of the organization)
- Event is free to attend and not a fundraising event
- Event occurs during facility business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm) and does not require additional staff resources. If after hours, a $20/hr fee will be charged for staffing.
- The following uses are prohibited: alcohol, sales, political events, religious services
Questions and further information
If you have any questions, would like further information or would like to set up a time to view the facility, please call 206-263-9412 or email BCrentals.WTD@kingcounty.gov