Salmon Watcher - 2011 Maps
Salmon in the Lake Washington Watershed and Puget Sound WRIA streams
Maps from the 2011 spawning season
The following maps illustrate where salmon were observed during the 2011 spawning season in the greater Lake Washington Watershed and Puget Sound streams.
Regional Project Area Maps
- Figure 1. Regional Map Showing all Surveyed Sites and Basins
Lake Washington Watershed Maps Showing Observed Fish Distribution
- Figure 5. Chinook Distribution
- Figure 6. Sockeye Distribution
- Figure 7. Coho Distributions
- Figure 8. Kokanee Distributions
This program is conducted in cooperation with the King County Water and Land Resources Division, Bellevue Stream Team, Redmond Stream Team, and the cities of Seattle, Bothell, Kirkland, Renton, Woodinville, and the Vashon-Maury Island Land Trust, with support from the King Conservation District.