Salmon Watcher - 2007 Maps
Salmon in the Lake Washington Watershed, Puget Sound WRIA 8 streams, & Vashon Island
Maps from the 2007 spawning season
The following maps illustrate where salmon were observed during the 2007 spawning season in the greater Lake Washington Watershed, Puget Sound streams in WRIA 8, and on Vashon Island. Observed distributions from prior surveys (1996 - 2006) are also shown on the maps in gray.
Get the FREE Adobe® Acrobat® Reader here, if you don't already have it. You need this program in order to access these documents.
Regional Project Area Maps
- Figure 1. Regional Map of Surveyed Area, including Basins (5841 KB)
- Figure 2. Regional Map Showing all Surveyed Sites (6455 KB)
Basin Maps Showing Salmonid Observations
- Figure 4. Adult Spawners Observed in Bear Creek Basin in 2007 (2539 KB)
- Figure 5. Adult Spawners Observed in Cedar River Basin in 2007 (3715 KB)
- Figure 6. Adult Spawners Observed in East Lake Washington Basin in 2007 (3212 KB)
- Figure 7. Adult Spawners Observed in Issaquah Creek Basin in 2007 (3020 KB)
- Figure 8. Adult Spawners Observed in North Lake Washington Tributaries in 2007 (1869 KB)
- Figure 9. Adult Spawners Observed in Sammamish River Tributaries in 2007 (2934 KB)
- Figure 10. Adult Spawners Observed on Vashon Island in 2007 (1957 KB)
- Figure 11. Adult Spawners Observed in Puget Sound Basins in 2007 (6171 KB)
Lake Washington Watershed Maps Showing Observed Fish Distribution
- Figure 14. Chinook Distribution (7889 KB)
- Figure 15. Sockeye Distribution (7684 KB)
- Figure 16. Coho Distributions (7333 KB)
- Figure 17. Kokanee Distributions (7249 KB)
This program is conducted in cooperation with the King County Water and Land Resources Division, Bellevue Stream Team, Redmond Stream Team, and the cities of Seattle, Bothell, Kirkland, Renton, Woodinville, and the Vashon-Maury Island Land Trust, with support from the King Conservation District.