2007 Annual Report
Small Habitat Restoration Program
The Small Habitat Restoration Program restored and improved streams and wetlands, and provided technical assistance to property owners, since 1995. This report describes projects accomplished and services provided during 2007, including:
- 26 new construction projects
- 18 projects maintained or monitored
- 2 technical assistance projects
- 2.3 miles of streambank revegetated with native plants
- 12 acres of stream or wetland buffer revegetated with native plants.
The Small Habitat Restoration Program 2007 Report is available in Adobe Acrobat format.
For more information about the Small Habitat Restoration Program, please contact Mason Bowles, senior ecologist, Water and Land Resources Division Ecological Restoration and Engineering Services Unit.