Skip to main content
Many King County facilities are closed to the public, and many services are being offered remotely. Learn more about changes and cancellations.  
King County logo

Click on "Report-a-Weed" image to open form in a new window to report a noxious weed location in King County, Washington.

Click here to open form to report a weed in King County, Washington

Download King County Connect to report noxious weeds on your phone. 

If the weed is on the list of state regulated noxious weeds for King County, we will visit the site and follow up with the property owner or agency responsible for the area. We will help make sure the weeds are controlled. Even for weeds for which control is not required, is it still helpful for us to know where they are. It helps us learn more about where it is having an impact in King County. To learn more about the Washington State Noxious Weed Law, see our web page on Lists and Laws.

If you have any questions, please contact our office by email at or by phone at 206-477-WEED (206-477-9333), or visit our home page for more resources.

Thank you for helping us locate noxious weeds.

Related information

Related agencies

Program offices are located at 201 S. Jackson St., Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98104. To contact staff, see the Noxious Weed Control Program Directory, send an email, or call 206-477-WEED (206-477-9333).