Upcoming Classes (click the workshop title for details)
- Noxious Weeds and Invasive Plants Class - June 2, 2020, learn about noxious weeds and invasive plants in this free two-hour evening workshop.
- Noxious Weed Control Seminar - May 13, May 20 and June 3, 2020, an all day seminar for vegetation management personnel, restoration crews and anyone else interested in learning more about noxious weeds and issues related to noxious weed control.
- Invasive Knotweed Control Workshop - knotweed control and more, 2020 classes not yet scheduled, check back later this spring
- Trail Weed Watcher Training - June 14, 2020, learn how to detect and report invasive weeds while you hike.
- Lake Weed Watcher Training - help protect lakes from new invaders.
- Taller básico de jardinería (una clase de Casa Latina) - "En este taller aprendemos: a identificar las malezas, a conocer las herramientas básicas para yardwork, cómo usar mulch, mantenimiento del césped y técnicas de plantado. Este taller es ofrecido 2 veces por mes. Durante primavera, verano y otoño."
The King County Noxious Weed Control Program offers workshops and presentations upon request for community groups, neighborhood councils, vegetation management professionals, volunteer events, garden clubs and a wide range of other groups. Please contact Sasha Shaw if you would like a presentation on invasive plants or noxious weeds for your group, staff or community.