Upcoming Classes (click the workshop title for details)
- Invasive Knotweed Control Workshop - Register now for 2018 classes - June 20 on Mercer Island, June 26 in Fall City
- Lake Weed Watcher Training - help protect lakes from new invaders. Register now for 2018 training on June 25 at Beaver Lake in Sammamish.
- Taller gratuito sobre la poda de árboles y el control de malas hierbas - Este taller gratuito en español es perfecto para profesionales del paisaje y el jardín, así como cualquier otra persona interesada en la poda efectiva y el manejo de malas hierbas - 8 de agosto de 2018, 6-8pm, Biblioteca de Tukwila
- Noxious Weeds and Invasive Plants Class - learn about noxious weeds and invasive plants in this free two-hour evening workshop. Next session: September 10.
- Noxious Weed Control Recertification Seminar - an all day seminar for vegetation management personnel, restoration crews and anyone fascinated by the world of noxious weed control. Note: all 2018 sessions are completed. Contact us to be added to the email list for notifications of future classes.
- Trail Weed Watcher Training - learn how to detect and report invasive weeds while you hike. 2018 training classes are completed. Contact us for information on future training dates or read more about our Weed Watcher activities in the Upper Snoqualmie Watershed.
The King County Noxious Weed Control Program offers workshops and presentations upon request for community groups, neighborhood councils, vegetation management professionals, volunteer events, garden clubs and a wide range of other groups. Please contact Sasha Shaw if you would like a presentation on invasive plants or noxious weeds for your group, staff or community.