Classes and Webinars
- September 23 and 30, Noxious Weed Control Seminar, Part One and Two - a two part webinar for vegetation management personnel, restoration crews and anyone else interested in learning more about noxious weeds and issues related to noxious weed control.
Note: Many classes for 2020 are already completed. Watch recordings of past webinars on our YouTube playlist.
Featured Regular Classes
- Noxious Weeds and Invasive Plants Class - noxious weeds and invasive plants identification and control in King County.
- Lake Weed Watcher Training - learn to identify, survey for and report lake weeds.
- Invasive Knotweed Control Workshop - how to control knotweed; participants qualify to borrow stem injectors.
- Taller básico de jardinería (una clase de Casa Latina) - "En este taller aprendemos: a identificar las malezas, a conocer las herramientas básicas para yardwork, cómo usar mulch, mantenimiento del césped y técnicas de plantado. Este taller es ofrecido 2 veces por mes. Durante primavera, verano y otoño."
The King County Noxious Weed Control Program offers workshops and presentations upon request for community groups, neighborhood councils, vegetation management professionals, volunteer events, garden clubs and a wide range of other groups. Please contact Sasha Shaw if you would like a presentation on invasive plants or noxious weeds for your group, staff or community.