The Roundtable is an advisory board that makes recommendations to the airport’s administrators, the King County Executive, and the King County Council. Its membership includes representatives of aviation-related businesses and communities interested in airport issues.
The Roundtable meets on the second Monday of each month. Meetings will be held virtually until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information, call 206-296-7380 or email the airport.
Airport seeks Roundtable representatives
The Roundtable has several open positions. Read the media release.
Interested in serving on the Roundtable? Please email Ellen Knowlen or call 206-477-4993.
Read more about these positions and other openings on the Boards and Commissions recruiting page.
Members: 16 voting; one non-voting (ex-officio)
Term length: Three years, two-term maximum
- Community representatives (8)
- Airport tenant representatives (4)
- Cargo operator
- Small general aviation
- Corporate tenant
- Boeing Company
- Pilots' Association representative (1)
- Off-site business representative (1)
- Labor representatives (2)
- Recruitment for vacancies, in alignment with King County Equity and Social Justice Strategic Plan
- King County Executive reviews application
- King County Executive appoints
- King County Council confirms
- Bridgette Washington, Chair - Off-site Business Representative
- Fred Quarnstrom, Vice-Chair - Beacon Hill/Rainier Valley
- Rosemary Brester - Unincorporated King County
- Tim Cosgrove - Cargo (UPS)
- Joel Funfar - Labor (SPEEA)
- Evan Nelson - Small General Aviation
- Holly Krejci - Georgetown
- Lisa Krober - Tukwila
- Eric Lynn - Pilots' Association
- Vacant - FAA (ex-officio)
- Matt Hayes - At-large
- Ryan Tomasich - Boeing
- Kelly Hafner - West Seattle
- Vacant - Magnolia/North Seattle*
- Vacant - Renton/Kent/South King County*
- Vacant - Labor (IAM)*