Interim Leadership Council and Work Groups
NOTICE: This is an archived site of the Interim Leadership Group. For updated information, please visit the Governing Board and Work Groups site.
Values of the Interim Leadership Council
- Collective action to address complex problems
- Being adaptive
- Building on previous work
- Engagement of those most affected
- Efficiency and not recreating the wheel
- Assuring that no one sector dominates
- A focus on outcomes, results, and scale
- The Triple Aim of simultaneously
- Improving the health of populations
- Improving the client experience of care
- Reducing the per capita cost of health care
- To the King County community
- To individuals who experience health and health-related inequities
- To one another for what we mutually agree to
- To the state for what we mutually agree to
Leadership Council member Teresita Batayola from International Community Health Services and delegate Aren Sparck from the Seattle Indian Health Board.
The King County ACH Interim Leadership Council is a collective impact table representing a variety of sectors that meets regularly.