Sammamish location will close June 27; new facility opens July 10
The King County Community Service Center (CSC) currently located in Sammamish will close on June 27 so that staff can move to a new location. The relocated Community Service Center, to be housed in the Issaquah District Court building at 5415 220th Ave. SE, will open for business on July 10. Hours for the Issaquah CSC will be Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
"Our Community Service Centers are a convenient way to do business with King County, right in your own neighborhood," said Recording Manager Jon Scherer, who oversees the CSC Program at King County. "In Sammamish, we were only able to assist customers one day a week. We will be open two days a week at the new Issaquah CSC, which will help us provide better service to our residents who live on the Eastside."
Services handled at King County Community Service Centers vary by location, but usually include:
- Property tax payments
- Marriage license applications and certificates
- Certified copies of marriage certificates and recorded documents
- Pet license purchases and renewals
- U.S. passport applications
- King County job listings and applications
- Information and referrals for a wide variety of King County services and programs
For more information about the King County Community Service Center (CSC) Program, or to find the nearest location and services available, visit www.kingcounty.gov/CSC.