Office and personal items auctions
We hold spot bid auctions of surplus property on the second Wednesday of the month. Items included in this auction consist of approximately 70 lots of various types of office and computer equipment. In the upcoming Spot bid: Apple Ipad, assorted electronics, Dell desktop computers, Hon office furniture, Dell laptop computers, jewelry, and bikes.
NEXT SPOT BID AUCTION, 2/14/18
At least 25 lots of bikes!!
*Items subject to change, see your auction day catalog for details.
- Day of auction: 10 a.m. – 12 noon
- Starts at 12 noon.
- Registration and bid forms will be available at the auction site.
- Auction catalogs will be available at the auction site.
All equipment is offered on an “as is, where is” basis without warranty or guarantee of suitability or fitness for the purpose for which it was intended.
Items are subject to change. Double-check your auction-day catalog for details.
- Minimum bid is $1.00 per lot.
- Payment must be made in the form of cash, cashiers check, or certified check.
- Payment must be in the form of cash, certified check, or cashier’s check.
- Payment must be made no later than 1:30 p.m. on the day of the auction.
- Bank and cashier’s checks must be made payable to King County Finance.
- King County reserves the right to refuse any and all bids, and also the right to withdraw any items from the sale without prior notice.
Wednesday February 14
2018 auction schedule*
- February 14
- March 14
- April 11
- No Spot Bid in May
- June 13
- July 11
- August 8
- September 12
- No Spot Bid in October
- November 14
- December 12
*Subject to change.
Fleet Administration Division Warehouse
Send email | 206-263-9820