(Vashon) Detectives are asking for the public’s held identifying a woman whose body was found in Puget Sound near Vashon Island on Friday.
King County Sheriff’s Office detectives are trying to identify a woman whose body was found in Puget Sound near Vashon Island on Friday afternoon.
Just before 1:30pm Friday a man was rowing near Manzanita Beach on Vashon Island when he saw the woman’s body in the water about 150’ off the shore. The man rowed to shore and asked a neighbor to call 911.
A civilian marine patrol in the area retrieved the body and took it to shore. Vashon Island Fire personnel responded and confirmed the woman was dead. Detectives have been unable to identify her and asking for the public’s help.
She is described as;
• an Asian or white female in her 40’s
• 5’1”, 120 lbs- NO tattoos
• Dyes her hair brown ( grey roots )
• Missing the two teeth to the side of the upper front teeth
• Black Sweater, - 89th and Madison brand. Size S
• White and pink striped dress. Jacob Size 9/10
• Black jacket: Lamour brand. Quilted. Size M
• One Grey glove
• Woman’s watch, Carriage brand gold face with brown leather band ( R- hand)
• Also had a red hair band on her R wrist
• Bra, underwear and stockings.
If you have information about his woman you are asked to call the King County Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311.