Skip to main content
King County logo

To request public records from the Department of Permitting under the provisions of the Washington State Public Records Act (RCW 42.56, external link), please provide:

  • Requester's name, address, and phone. Please include e-mail address and fax also if available.

  • A clear and detailed description of the specific records being requested.

  • One or all of the following:

    • permit number(s)
    • site address
    • parcel number

Send your written request to:

Allan Oshima, Public Disclosure
Department of Permitting and Environmental Review (Permitting)
35050 SE Douglas St., Ste. 210
Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9266

You may send your public disclosure request in electronic form to Please type PUBLIC DISCLOSURE REQUEST in the subject line.

A written response to your request will be issued within five business days.

For questions or additional information about the Permitting Department Public Disclosure Requests, please contact Allan Oshima. Public Disclosure Officer at 206-477-0328, or via email at .

Related topics