Skip to main content
King County logo


A binding site plan provides an alternative method for division of land for commercial and industrial zoned property, mobile home parks, trailer parks or condominiums. Also see subdivisions. See legal authority Chapter 19A.20* of the King County Code. Administered by the Permitting Department. For questions, please contact customer service at 206-296-6600.

How much will it cost?

See the Permitting Department's current fee schedule for an estimate.

Where can I get an application?

  • Refer to the binding site plans packet for application materials
  • Request an application packet by mail by calling the Permitting Department's customer service at 206-296-6600 or
  • Pick up an application packet at the Permitting Department in Snoqualmie (see map and directions).

How do I submit my application?

See Applying for a permit at the Permitting Department.

What is the timeline for processing a binding site plan?

Decision type 2: 120 days.

For more information:

See Type 1-4 Applicant Designation.