Verification of Employment
For current or former King County employees
In order to use the service, users will need to register as either a commercial entity, government entity, or employee. Services are free for employees and government entities, but require a standard fee for commercial purposes (i.e. banks, mortgage companies, financial institutions, prospective employers, landlords, etc.).
Users will also need:
- The King County company code, which is 124500,
- The employee’s SSN, and,
- If verifying income, the employee's "Income Key," which must be obtained from the employee.
Visit www.inverify.net or click above to get started.
- Manage their “Income Key”
- Print a Verification of Employment “Express Letter”
- View reports on their requestors
- Print immigration letters
- Receive dates of employment
- Receive verification of income
- Receive up to 3 years of salary history