Links to local and national partner agencies
Addresses health disparities and tobacco control issues within the Asian American Pacific Islander community.
- Center for MultiCultural Health
Works in the community to promote health and well-being in diverse communities.
- Entre Hermanos
Promotes health and well-being of the LGBTQ community in a culturally appropriate environment through disease prevention, education, support services, advocacy and community building.
- El Centro de la Raza
A voice and a hub for Seattle and King County's Latino community.
- Healthy King County Coalition
Supports access to healthy eating, smoke and drug-free environments, and safe places to be active.
- King County Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
Helps to establish smoke-free treatment environments.
Offers tobacco cessation classes and resources in their Seattle clinics.
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
Tobacco-free places in Pierce County.
- Snohomish Health District
Tobacco Prevention Program.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Washington State Office of the Attorney General
- Washington State Liquor Control Board
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Americans for Non-Smokers' Rights
- Public Health Law Center
- American Lung Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics