Zero Youth Detention Electronic Home Monitoring Community Support Project
Request for Proposals (RFP)
The goal of this project is to contract with one or more community based organization(s) to meet the needs, as defined by the youth and their families, of youth and their families impacted by EHM. The intended outcome of this project is for youth and family members or guardians to benefit from interventions that are therapeutic, restorative, strengths-based, racially and ethnically affirming and founded on culturally appropriate practices that emphasize healing.
- Download the full RFP document for details (PDF)
- Attachment 1: Acceptance of potential contract terms and conditions (PDF)
- Attachment 2: Application (PDF)
- Attachment 3: Electronic Monitoring 2018 Baseline Year One Remand Analysis (PDF)
- Addendum 2: This Addendum provides questions and answers to the above referenced solicitation (PDF)
Public Health – Seattle & King County (PHSKC) and Zero Youth Detention will conduct two online pre-application conferences for this RFP. This conference will be an opportunity for interested organizations to hear more about the project, to ask questions, and learn about the application process.
- Conference 1 will be on Monday, July 20, 2020, at 3pm. It is a Skype conference that may be attended by the internet and/or phone. Join the video call through this link or by calling (206) 263-8114 number and entering the Conference ID: 8529040 followed by the # key.
- Conference 2 will be on Wednesday, July 22, 2020, at 9am. It is a Zoom conference that may be attended by the internet and/or phone. Join the video call through this link or by calling (253) 215-8782 and entering the Meeting ID 91-179-236- 034# and the password 706486#.