Learning from Community Stories – the Impact of COVID-19
Request for Applications (RFA)
The intention for these funds is to provide an opportunity to both illustrate positive community resilience in response to COVID-19 in Black, Indigenous, people of color (BIPOC) communities as well as work to illuminate where inequities still exist within structures to inform new policies and systems that work to dismantle racism and oppression that leads to inequities.
These funds provide an opportunity for groups to tell the stories of the intersections of the pandemic in low-income/communities of color/immigrant-refugee communities by collecting and analyzing data related to the health/social and economic impacts of COVID-19 and to develop communications materials in order to share these stories with broader audiences.
- Download the full RFA document for details (PDF)
- Attachment 1: Acceptance of Potential Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Attachment 2: Narrative Questions
- Attachment 3: Demographic Questions
- Attachment 4: Budget Template (MS Excel)
- Attachment 5: Terms and Conditions
- Addendum 1: This Addendum corrects contact information for technical assistance listed in the Section 3.8 Free Technical Assistance
- Addendum 2: This Addendum provides questions and answers to the above referenced solicitation
Pre-application Conference (Information Session)
Communities of Opportunity will conduct one pre-Application conference for this RFA. This conference will be an opportunity for interested organizations to hear more about the program and to ask questions about the program and/or the application process.
The information session will also provide a Participatory Research 101 learning opportunity in collaboration with Communities Count.
The conference will be on Thursday August 27th from 10am-12pm, via Zoom. (Zoom details pending)
Meeting ID: 972 6380 2946
Dial by your location: +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)