Forms and information for contracting with Public Health - Seattle & King County
For agency services contracts: contract number begins with the letter "D"
- Certificate of Insurance and additional insured endorsement (non-government contractors)
- Letter of self-insured status (government contractors only)
- Equal benefits compliance worksheet and declaration form (only for non-government contracts that have been competitively bid and have a value of $25,000 or more)
- Public Health Contractor Certification Statement
For consultant contracts: contract number begins with the letter "T"
- King County Consultant Disclosure (except government contractors)
- Equal Benefits Compliance Worksheet and Declaration Form (for contracts with a value of $25,000 or more)