Contract compliance forms and other requirements
This information applies selectively to Community Services and Consultant Contracts (the usual types of contracts made by Public Health- Seattle & King County).
- King County Consultant Disclosure Form for Consultant contracts only: this form seeks information about recent (past 24 months) contractor associations with King county to prevent conflicts of interest in King County contracting.
- Form W-9 for all contractors new to King County: Needed to issue checks based on IRS requirements. Provide address information and taxpayer identification number and sign the certification.
- Summary of insurance requirements for Contractors for all contracts: a one-page summary of required insurance coverage and documentation for contracting with King County. This summary is intended as an aid to contractors and their insurance agencies to engage them to more quickly provide required insurance documentation.
- Credentials requirements for contracts that include the provision of professional health services: lists the minimum credentialing standards and documentation required for all licensed health care professionals which you must keep on file.
- Summary of HIPAA Compliance for all Community Services contracts.
- Summary of EEO and Non-Discrimination Requirements for all contractors.