The King County Board of Health holds a meeting on 6/18/20 at 1:00 p.m. The topic on the agenda includes discussion and possible action on a resolution declaring racism as a public health crisis.
The King County Board of Health will hold a meeting on June 18, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
To help prevent the spread of the COVID 19 virus, all Board members and staff will be participating in the June 18, 2020 Board of Health meeting remotely. The live feed of the meeting will be streaming on the Council’s website and on KCTV channel 22.
Join online: https://kingcounty.zoom.us/s/96172223371
Join by phone:
- Dial: US : 1-253-215-8782
- Meeting ID: 962-3489-5499
- Password: 938500
There are two ways to watch or listen in to the meeting:
- Stream online at https://livestream.com/accounts/15175343/events/4485487
- Watch King County TV Channel 22 (Comcast Channel 22 and 322(HD), Wave Broadband Channel 22)
If you do not wish to provide public comment, please help us manage the callers by using one of the options above to watch or listen to the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Announcement of any alternates serving in place of regular members
- Public comments
- Chair's report
- Director's report
Discussion and possible action
- Resolution No. 20-08
A Resolution declaring racism as a Public Health crisis.
Public Hearing Required