Kent Public Health Center
25742 104th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98030 (at Kent Hill Plaza Shopping Center)
Welcome! We are open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (except where specified below.) Walk-ins welcome.
- Phone: 206-477-6950
- Map and directions to 25742 104th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98030
- Language interpretation available to all limited or non-English speaking clients
- FREE cooking classes and other events - scroll down for details
You may be eligible for WIC services if:
- Live in Washington state, and
- Are pregnant, a new mother, or a child under five years of age, and
- Meet the income guidelines
- Have a medical or nutrition need.
Learn more about WIC at www.kingcounty.gov/wic
FREE cooking classes and other events - scroll down for details
Office visit with a nurse to verify pregnancy, determine medical risk and financial status, and refer to appropriate prenatal services, including to DSHS for medical coupons, health care provider for maternity care, appropriate site for maternity support services and WIC Supplemental Food Program.
- Maternity Support Services helps pregnant women find health insurance, local doctors or midwives and other community resources to support a healthy pregnancy.
- Infant Case Management provides support and referral to needed medical, social, educational and other resources in your community so that your baby and family can thrive.
Learn more about these services at www.kingcounty.gov/mss
Specific hours: Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm; Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Walk-ins welcome or by appointment at 206-263-9300.
Family planning services and education, reproductive health care, HIV and STD screening, pregnancy tests, birth control and referrals.
Learn more about the services offered at www.kingcounty.gov/birthcontrol
EC (also called emergency contraception pills) is a special dose of birth control pills that prevents pregnancy after you have had unprotected sex. Some people call EC the "morning after pill," but you actually have up to 5 days (120 hours) after sex to use EC. EC is not an abortion pill.
Walk-in hours: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Join us for games, prizes, snacks and an afternoon dedicated to teen services!
- If you're not available during these times, or just don't want to wait, free or low cost services are available Monday-Friday by appointment or walk-in.
Learn more about the services offered at www.kingcounty.gov/teenclinic
Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHCN) assists in planning and obtaining medical care and other resources for the child with a disability or a condition that may prevent normal growth and development.
Learn more about CSHCN at www.kingcounty.gov/cshcn
ORCA LIFT cards provide reduced transit fare for those who qualify that can help you get more out of your public transportation system. ORCA LIFT cards can be used for Metro buses for only $1.50 per trip, any time of the day.
Learn more about ORCA LIFT at www.kingcounty.gov/orcalift
- Kent Fax number: 206-205-5499
- Nurse/Admin Fax: 206-296-3300
- Public Health Nurse referral form or call the PHN Referral Line at 206-263-8374
- Nurse Family Partnership (NFP) referral form
- WIC medical documentation forms
- Medical records request form
- "Hey Mom" Apple Health referral form
Supervisors for Kent Public Health Center:
- Anne Shinoda-Mettler
Area Manager 206-477-6964
- Raye DeWolfe-Molesky
Public Health Administrative Support Supervisor 206-263-8613
- Meg Hatlen
Clinical Supervisor for NFP 206-477-6915
- Annette Gibbs
Clinical Supervisor for Family Planning, CSO, Kent Phoenix Academy School Health Center 206-477-6914
- Katrina Kelly
Clinical Supervisor for First Steps, WIC, CSHCN, EIP 206-477-7681
Come meet our team – we are ready to serve you!
"I love the relationships that we build with our clients and the incredible families we have the privilege of watching grow."
Link/share our site at www.kingcounty.gov/kentphc