Hepatitis A facts and where to get free vaccine for people living homeless
Hepatitis A infographic flyers
Hepatitis A: Health warning and free vaccine sites for people living homeless in:
East King County
South King County
- (Arabic) التهاب الكبد A: تحذيرات صحية للأشخاص الذين يعيشون في الملاجئ
- 甲型肝炎: 针对无家可归人群的健康警告 (Chinese)
- A형 간염: 홈리스 생활자를 위한 건강 경고 (Korean)
Free hepatitis A vaccine available to those who are highest risk, especially people living homeless or who use illicit drugs, and those who do not have health insurance or a healthcare provider.
Locations of free vaccine will be updated on this page.
This supply of vaccine is very limited, so people who have insurance should get vaccinated at their healthcare provider or visit www.vaccinefinder.org for pharmacies that offer hepatitis A vaccine.
The Public Health — Seattle & King County Immunization Program and Health Care for the Homeless have partnered to provide free flu and hepatitis A vaccines to individuals who are most at-risk, including people experiencing homelessness.
Please complete this survey if you would like to request an on-site vaccine clinic at your agency.
- Hepatitis A: Health warning for encampment operators
Encampment operators must provide adequate sanitation and hygiene facilities.
- Cleaning to kill Hepatitis A
Special cleaning and disinfecting is important to prevent hep A from spreading.
- ሄፓታይተስ ኤን ለመግደል ማጽዳት (Amharic)
- Nadiifinta lagu dilayo Cagaarshowga A (Somali)
- Limpieza para matar la hepatitis A (Spanish)
- Как проводить санобработку, чтобы уничтожить вирусы гепатита A (Russian)
- ጽሬት ንምቕታል ሄፓቲተስ A (Tigrinya)
- Chùi rửa sạch sẽ để tiêu diệt viêm gan A (Vietnamese)
- Routine cleaning guidelines
Homeless service provider agencies can also help prevent a major hepatitis A outbreak by making sure staff and clients are following routine cleaning guidelines.