Healthcare for the Homeless Network (HCHN)
Healthcare for the Homeless Network provides health care services to people experiencing homelessness in King County and leadership to help change the conditions that deprive our neighbors of home and health.
Sign up for COVID Homelessness Response email alerts and receive up-to-date information related to King County's Coronavirus response for people experiencing homelessness.
For the latest updates on Novel Coronavirus in King County, please see www.kingcounty.gov/covid
- COVID-19 Homeless Response meetings
- Sanitation and Hygiene Guide for Homeless Service Providers
- King County Novel Coronavirus Call Center:
If you are in King County and believe you were exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19, or if you're a healthcare provider with questions about COVID-19, contact our novel coronavirus call center: 206-477-3977. The call center will be open daily from 8 AM to 7 PM PST.
For general questions about COVID-19, call the Washington State Novel Coronavirus Call Center at 800-525-0127.
- Stop Germs, Stay Healthy! Hand washing posters available in 22 languages.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Homelessness and COVID-19
- COVID-19 Street Outreach - Interim General Guidelines for Staying Safe
- Interim guidance on COVID-19 for homeless service providers
- How and when to disinfect surfaces
- COVID-19 preparedness planning
- Home isolation guidance for families and individuals living in permanent supportive housing
- Quick tips for what shelters and other homeless programs need to know
- Interim guidance on how to care for someone with symptoms consistent COVID-19
COVID Sanitation and Hygiene Webinar for Homeless Service Providers
Link/share our site at www.kingcounty.gov/hch