Assistance for Navigators
What is a Navigator?
An individual who is trained and able to help consumers look for health coverage options through Washington Healthplanfinder. They can help you complete eligibility and enrollment forms. These individuals and organizations are required to be unbiased. Their services are free to consumers. This webpage is to provide tips and best practice guidelines for those trained as a Navigator.
For King County residents: Learn where you can contact a Navigator nearest you for assistance with health insurance enrollment.
Tips and best practices
- Downloadable publications from the Washington Exchange Outreach Partners site.
Client responsibilities (PDF):
- Client Rights & Responsibilities: Important information about enrolling into WA Healthplanfinder
- Derechos y responsabilidades del cliente: Información importante acerca de la inscripción en WA Healthplanfinder
- Submit error ticket to Public Health
- No fix available – these codes the Exchange can't help with (PDF)
Income & Income Tax:
- How to calculate MAGI (PDF)
- Undocumented clients: You must indicate whether or not a client filed their taxes and what was their filing status, including filing with a pin. If the application is not approved due to system error code, you'll need to contact Luis Salazar to report the error. If you have questions regarding eligibility, please contact Daphne Pie or Luis Salazar.
- Tax credit miscalculation, FAQs
Navigator Support available on your LMS dashboard: https://hpfed.wahbexchange.org