Information translated in traditional Chinese
- Release and consent for cancer treatment
- Consent for release of information, Health Screening Program of Washington
- Cancer health screening program enrollment form
- About the Washington Breast and Cervical Health Program
- Breast, Cervical & Colon Health Program brochure
- Breast, Cervical & Colon Health Program educational brochure
- Breast, Cervical & Colon Health Program 11" x 17" poster
- Breast Screening Fact Sheet
- Colonoscopy Fact Sheet
- Fecal Occult Blood Test
The King County Access to Baby and Child Dentistry program (ABCD) focuses on preventive and restorative dental care for Medicaid-eligible children.
The following are pre-written letters for King County child care facilities to notify families about a possible exposure to an infectious disease. Access the Chinese translations and other languages for this set.
The following are general fact sheets about selected communicable diseases in Chinese and other languages. A broader list of fact sheets for other diseases in English only also available.
- Stay Safe in the Heat mini comic book
- It's Hot Outside
- Prevent Poisoning from Carbon Monoxide
- Detailed carbon monoxide poisoning facts
- No Ordinary Flu comic book
- Survivor Tales comic books tell the real-life stories of individuals who have weathered major disasters. The comics show how a disaster might play out and help readers determine what they might need to be survivors, too:
- Disaster preparedness fact sheets available in multiple languages including Chinese: