Information translated in traditional Chinese
The King County Access to Baby and Child Dentistry program (ABCD) focuses on preventive and restorative dental care for Medicaid-eligible children.
The following are general fact sheets about selected communicable diseases in Chinese and other languages. A broader list of fact sheets for other diseases in English only also available.
- Stay Safe in the Heat mini comic book
- It's Hot Outside
- Prevent Poisoning from Carbon Monoxide
- Detailed carbon monoxide poisoning facts
- No Ordinary Flu comic book
- Survivor Tales comic books tell the real-life stories of individuals who have weathered major disasters. The comics show how a disaster might play out and help readers determine what they might need to be survivors, too:
- Disaster preparedness fact sheets available in multiple languages including Chinese: