Online services portal registration
Before you register, please review these tips
- If this registration is for a business, consider using a generic email rather than an individual’s email, in case of staff turnover (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For future reference, save and/print the confirmation of registration email you receive from the system.
- Write down your username. Your username will be your email address; it will be all lower case.
Click on a registration link as it applies to you
- Register if you operate the following facilities or businesses permitted by Public Health - Seattle & King County:
- Food service establishment
- Water recreation facility
- Pet-related business
- Register if you are a temporary event or farmers market food vendor
- Register if you are a certified professional such as a general or specialty contractor or an OSS designer/engineer
- Register if you are an individual
If you are unsure which registration best applies to you, please call Environmental Health Services for assistance at 206-263-9566 or if calling long distance, call toll-free at 1-800-325-6165, ext. 3-9566.