Online services portal registration
NOTICE (Updated Sat., Feb. 16, 2019, 8:25 am):The online portal service is currently down and unavailable at this time. We are working with system engineers to restore the system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.
Before you register, please review these tips
- If this registration is for a business, consider using a generic email rather than an individual’s email, in case of staff turnover (i.e. email@example.com)
- For future reference, save and/print the confirmation of registration email you receive from the system.
- Write down your username. Your username will be your email address; it will be all lower case.
Click on a registration link as it applies to you
- Register if you operate the following facilities or businesses permitted by Public Health - Seattle & King County:
- Food service establishment
- Water recreation facility
- Pet-related business
- Register if you are a temporary event or farmers market food vendor
- Register if you are a certified professional such as a general or specialty contractor
- Register if you are an individual
If you are unsure which registration best applies to you, please call Environmental Health Services for assistance at 206-263-9566 or if calling long distance, call toll-free at 1-800-325-6165, ext. 3-9566.