Skip to main content
Many King County facilities are closed to the public. Learn how to access services remotely or while following social distancing guidelines.  
King County logo
This form is only for reporting possible unsafe food handling in King County, Washington state where you witnessed the activity yourself. If the establishment is in a different Washington state county, please contact the appropriate health department serving that county for assistance. If you are reporting an establishment outside Washington state, you will need to conduct a search online for the jurisdiction serving the area where it's located.

If you or others in your party get sick, skip this form and follow these instructions.

Public Health responds to all complaints in a timely manner. This usually involves a visit to the site in question, assessment of the problem, working with the site owner or manager to correct the problem, and education of other staff to avoid the problem in the future. Parts of the form below marked with a red asterisk are required.

Your contact information:

Phone (optional)

About the food establishment in question:

Sometimes there are chains of food establishments with the same name (i.e. McDonalds) or similar names to other restaurants so to ensure our inspection team is sent to the one you are writing about, we need to know its location.

Describe in detail the unsafe food handling practice you observed:

Link/share our site at