Instructions to submit a Permanent Food Plan Review application online
- Go to Environmental Health's online services portal.
- If you are a new user, click on "First-time users register here."
- Click on "Register if you are an individual or a food service establishment plan review applicant"
- You will receive a confirmation email with your account name and password
- Once you get your account name and password, click on "Registered users log in here."
- If you have previously created an account, click on "Registered users log in here."
- Once you are logged in, from the left side menu, click on "Permanent Food Plan Review."
- Click on "Click here for a new Permanent Food Plan Review" and complete the application form, attach your application document, and pay the fee.
- After you have paid the application fee successfully, you will be able to print the application for your records, you will receive a confirmation email, and you can check the status of your application.
- When your application is approved, you will be notified via email that your application is approved, and you will get the approved set of documents from your account.
- After your application is approved, you can submit a revised plan with payment if you make any change to the approved plan.
- Once you are logged in, from the left side menu
- Click on the "Resubmit attachment" link on the plan review application for which you're submitting a revised set of documents
- Upload your documents and make a payment
- If Plan Reviewers spent time more than what the base fee covers, an invoice will be added to your account and you will be notified via email that you've an open invoice ready for payment.
- Once you are logged in, from the left side menu, click "Plan Review Invoice"
- Make payment
Please note that you must complete an application in its entirety. Therefore, please make sure that you have all the necessary information and application documents before you start an application. You can review: Permanent Food Plan Review Application form and Plan Review Fee.
|Site Plan -show the facility in relation to wells (if applicable), septic systems (if applicable), streets, sidewalks, parking, and garbage areas.|
|Menu - provide a detailed menu of all the food and beverages you will be serving or a list of food and beverages you will be selling.|
|Floor Plan - provide a floor plans of the entire facility. Floor plan must show location of all equipment (sinks, refrigeration, countertop appliances, cooking equipment, hot water heater, etc.), restrooms, storage areas, etc.|
|Equipment List of Schedule - provide the make and model number of all equipment such as refrigeration units, hot water tanks, including countertop appliances, etc.|
|Finish Schedule - provide the materials used for all floors, walls, and ceilings in all areas.|
|Seating Arrangement - show the placement of chairs and tables for both indoor and outdoor seating.|