Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Staying home is still safest
Maintaining the safety principles that led to the success against the outbreak has never been more important. These include continuing to practice physical distancing of 6 feet or more, minimizing contact with others outside the home, frequent hand washing or sanitizer, use of cloth face coverings in public, and avoiding group gatherings and poorly ventilated spaces.
King County COVID-19 Call Centers
- Medical questions related to COVID-19?
Contact the call center between 8 AM to 7 PM PST at 206-477-3977
- Non-medical questions about COVID-19 including compliance and business related issues?
- Contact the King County COVID-19 Business and Community Information Line (Monday – Friday) 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM at 206-296-1608.
- For employee health, contact tracing, or testing questions, please call the COVID-19 call center at 206-477-3977.
- General questions about COVID-19 in Washington State
Contact the Washington State Novel Coronavirus Call center at 800-525-0127