Skip to main content
- African Americans Reach and Teach Health Ministry (AARTH)
Training and capacity-building for faith-based organizations serving people of African descent.
- Center for AIDS and STD
Coordination of HIV/STD research, training and clinical programs at the UW.
- Health Information Network
HIV training for health care professionals and licensure.
- Hepatitis Education Project
Free Hep C screening, case management, outreach, support and services for people with Hep B or C, Hep A and B vaccines, training for providers, patients and general public.
- HIV/STD Program
Planning, contracting, epidemiology, resource center, and targeted health education for HIV and STD prevention and care in King County
- Northwest LGBT Senior Care Providers Network
Coalition educates care providers about LGBT aging issues.
- UW STD/HIV Prevention Training Center
HIV/STD prevention, diagnosis and treatment training for clinicians and educators.