Insurance, disability and medical coverage resources
Who Does What in King County
- Community Health Access Program (CHAP)
Help comparing and selecting health insurance plans under the Affordable Care Act in King County.
- Early Intervention Program
Financial assistance for medical and dental care, insurance, medications, co-pays.
- Evergreen Health Insurance Program
Payment of insurance premiums and Medicare Part C and Part D Plans, insurance referrals.
- Washington Healthplanfinder
Help with finding, comparing and selecting health insurance plans under the Affordable Care Act.
- See also: www.kingcounty.gov/coverage