Skip to main content
AIDSVu is an interactive online map illustrating the prevalence of HIV in the United States. The national, state and local map views on AIDSVu allow users to visually explore the HIV epidemic alongside critical resources such as HIV testing center locations, HIV treatment center locations, and NIH-Funded HIV Prevention & Vaccine Trials Sites.
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance (NHBS)
The CDC created NHBS to conduct behavioral surveillance among persons at high risk for HIV infection.
- State HIV / AIDS statistics from the Kaiser Family foundation
Information on annual rates of HIV/AIDS diagnoses and deaths, federal HIV/AIDS funding, ADAP spending and enrollment, HIV and Medicaid, HIV prevention programs, HIV in prisons, and other relevant indicators.
- Center for Disease Control Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention
Detailed information including policy, law, resources, funding, guidelines and recommendations and more.
- International statistics from UNAIDS
Data tools, facts for providers on the global response, guidelines for monitoring and evaluation.
- Washington State Department of Health (DOH)
Statistics and research, HIV surveillance in Washington state, fact sheets and more.
- DOH vital statistics data
Information on all births, deaths, abortions, marriages and divorces that occur in Washington state.