Limitations on gatherings to minimize COVID-19
Information for community organizations and faith communities
Select a tab below to reveal information:
On March 23, Gov. Jay Inslee issued a Stay Home — Stay Healthy order. The order requires every Washingtonian to stay at home, except for people:
- Pursuing an essential activity, like shopping for groceries or going to a medical appointment. What’s opened and closed
- Getting takeout food. (Food deliveries also are permitted).
- Going to work at an essential business.
- Going outside for walks and exercise, as long as they keep 6 feet apart.
- What does it mean to stay home?
Learn more about the order: coronavirus.wa.gov
On March 28, Public Health's Health Officer, Dr. Jeff Duchin, issued a Quarantine Directive and Isolation Order to protect the health of our community and prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Quarantine Directive: Everyone with COVID-19 symptoms who has a test result pending shall remain in quarantine while waiting for the test results.
- Isolation Order: Every who has tested positive for COVID-19 shall remain in isolation until no longer infectious.