Resources for BCCHP providers and coordinators
The Breast, Cervical and Colon Health Program (BCCHP) began in Washington state in 1993. The program was created by the United States Congress to improve access to breast, and cervical cancer screening for Washington residents without health insurance.
In 2009, colon cancer screening was added for people without health insurance.
BCCHP relies on its partnerships with clinics to ensure that people living in King, Clallam, Jefferson, and Kitsap counties get the screenings and care they need.
To request free hard copies of the materials below, please use our contact form and include a street address so we can mail them to you or you can download and print them off.
- How to use BCCHP screening guides
- What you need to know about breast cancer screening
- What you need to know about cervical cancer screening
- What you need to know about colon cancer screening
- FIT test postcards
- FIT test posters
Forms for providers
- About the Breast Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (BCCTP): Transitioning Clients to BCCTP Medicaid
- Frequently Asked Questions about BCCTP Medicaid Coverage
- Breast Cervical Cancer Treatment (BCCTP) Application
- Aplicación para tratamiento de cancer de seno y cuello uterino (BCCTP)
If you need these forms in another language, please contact Amy Duarte at email@example.com.