Chronic disease prevention
- Tips for patients on avoiding respiratory "triggers" that set off an asthma episode.
- Practice guidelines, patient education materials and extensive set of tools for health care providers.
- Resources and guidelines for health educators and schools.
- Free breast and cervical cancer screening for low-income women through regular mammogram and Pap test screening, increase preventive health knowledge and behaviors and facilitate access to health care and insurance.
- Information for men and women aged 50 and older about the importance of getting regularly screened for colon cancer. Colon health screening can find and remove growths before they develop into cancer.