Skip to main content
Many King County facilities are closed to the public. Learn how to access services remotely or while practicing social distancing guidelines.  
King County logo

Need to have your credit limit adjusted? Having problems with purchases being declined? Have questions about iExpense?

Contact the P-Card Team at 206-263-9400 or

Contact Us

Phone: (206) 263-9400

TTY Relay: 711

Fax: (206) 296-7676