Skip to main content
Most King County offices will be closed on Monday, for Memorial Day.  
King County logo

Incorrect or fraudulent transaction?

You can "dispute" any P-Card transaction you believe is incorrect or fraudulent.

  1. Log into your U.S. Bank account.

  2. Select Transaction Management from the menu.

  3. View the cardholder's transaction list.

  4. Select the pending transaction you want to dispute.

  5. Click "Dispute" at the bottom of the summary tab.
Contact Us

Phone: (206) 263-9400

TTY Relay: 711

Fax: (206) 296-7676