14524 415th Ave. SE, North Bend
Parcel Number: 212308-9023
Jurisdiction: King County
Minimum Bid: $105,000
NOTE: Bidding reopened, new minimum bid is $105,000
King County is offering this property, located south of North Bend, via a sealed bid sale. An open house is scheduled for Wednesday, November 1 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The deadline for bids is November 13, 2017. Bidding instructions will be communicated to interested parties.
Terms of Sale
King County sells properties As-Is/Where-Is. Regardless of any representations regarding this property, it is imperative that buyers do their own research on zoning, utilities, and other issues affecting use and development.
- Sale will be conducted by sealed bid process
- Cash only - the property will not qualify for financing
- Conveyance via Quit Claim Deed
- Sale contingent upon King County Council approval - please allow four to six months for approval
- 2.5% of the final sale price to buyer's broker
Property will be conveyed with the following conditions to be assumed by the purchaser:
- The structure was permitted as a barn/shop and converted to a residence without permits. As such, it is illegal to inhabit as a residence. It is unknown if permits will be able to be obtained or what actions will be required. Questions should be directed to the King County Department of Permitting and Environmental Review (DPER).
- The garage/shop located in the northwest corner of the parcel along with the land area west of the shared driveway could be subject to an adverse possession claim by the western neighbor.
- On or about January 7, 2009 a flow of mud and debris damaged a detached garage and living quarters. This structure was removed by the county. It is unknown if any landslide hazard still exists.
- The property was previously served by a private well located on the property. Currently, it is unknown if the well is operational or provides adequate water flow.
- The property is served by an onsite septic system.
If you have other questions about this property, view iMAP at the King County GIS Center.
Agent: Steve Rizika, King County Real Estate Services, King County Administration Building, 500 Fourth Ave., Suite 830, Seattle, WA 98104, 206-477-2083