The Leasing Unit of Real Estate Services provides specialized leasing and support services to King County agencies. Leasing policies are governed by Title 4 of King County Code.
Services provided include:
- Leasing space for County use from private owners
- Leasing County-owned land or facilities to other governmental agencies
- Leasing County-owned land or facilities to private parties
- Providing property management services to County agencies
- Providing space planning services to County agencies
- Real estate consulting for County agencies and officials
- Leasing and site management for wireless carriers
The Leasing Unit also provides services for King County International Airport (Boeing Field). Contact Tom Paine, KCIA Property Manager, at Tom.Paine@kingcounty.gov or 206-263-2645.