Skip to main content
Many King County facilities are closed to the public, and many services are being offered remotely. Learn more about changes and cancellations.  
King County logo

The deadline for submitting damage reports for the January/February 2020 flooding has passed.
Please contact your insurance provider to discuss possible coverage for property damage or losses due to this event.

Toll Free 1-800-523-5044

TTY Relay 711